11/16/08

stealing beauty








The Windby: Donovan Galway
What is this magical wind that holds such wondrous powers that it can so effortlessly whisk me away from all that is dry and tedious and land me in this place where all things are of beauty and laughter and song and only the happiest of sensations resides?


    What is this magical wind that can in an instant transform the world around me into a haven of love and passion where ne'er is felt a thought harsh or cross but only boundless and such requited love abides and all hearts are light as a midday dream as so this wind hath led my heart to be?

    What can this wind be to bring me in an instant all the warmth and contentment that those unknown to the wind spend lifetimes in fruitless search of and show to only me the future that is an eternity of fulfillment of all my deepest desires?

    What force this wind that doth by its magical breath blow into me a passion and a love that hath outlet and aim on one so fair and radiant as to loft me to heavenlyr eaches and touch an angel with love felt by me and by my angel for me in absolute balance and perfection of hearts and of kindred souls?

    What is this magical wind, my love, but a thought of you.

1 comment:

Stephanie Rose said...

Looking beauitful. Don't steal my beauty!!